Saturday, November 24, 2007

TGIS

WoW..... its has been a week since I have actually update anything down here... haha.... well... I suppose u all shld know what is TGIS stands for right... originally is TGIF but I change it to TGIS... meaning Thank God Is Saturday... haha... why? cause I need to work on Saturdays too... but I only work half day... so thats why I put as TGIS.. haha...

anyway... this whole week nothing much happenings.. just that J and E went to their Honeymoon so I got to cover J's work as well.. but luckily boss got hire one part-timer S, a teenager (is actually one of my driver's daughter and also is my lady boss's niece as this driver is her younger bro)... haha... I know seems like very complicating...

so they hire this part-timer S to help out in office and I became abit more "free" to do my own work... rather than to run two places...

and while working half way, J and E suddenly just drop by to our office and pass us the souvenirs and also let us see their wedding albums photos... heard from them that HK is nice.. they also very lucky to watch the Disney Land celebrating Xmas light up... saw the photos they took over there... very nice indeed...

then after work, as usual went to meet up dear first before we go Bugis to walk walk.. hehe...

we had our lunch at the FoodCourt at lvl 3

DSC00295

this time I tried different flavour of the Spaghetti... quite nice though....

DSC00296

plus this side dish.. fries... taste nice but too bad... too salty le...

after our lunch, we walk around before we head back to dear's home for dinner... haha...

No comments: