Monday, January 14, 2008

BBQ again? No way for me...

after saturday's night of bbq... i'm stuck with food poisoning... with diarrhoea, vomit plus fever of 38.2 degree..... gosh.... now i am totally no strength at all... yesterday suppose to go out with dearie... but too bad... i'm so sick that couldn't walk too far... lucky my dearie came down all the way from home and bring me see doctor...

doctor said i am having food poisoning.. and gave me so many medicine.. yucks... i hate medicine.. haiz... no choice... want to get well.. so have to eat them...

and today i am on mc leave.... i am sure lady boss face will be black as charcoal... as today is monday which is always busy and yet i'm on mc leave... somemore today new girl coming waiting for me to teach... but too bad... shall teach her tomorrow then...

hopefully today my colleagues are able to cope well without me...

sick sick sick... why am i the unlucky one who got sick?

i wonder if dearie's colleagues got the same with me or just only me... hmmmm

now i swear i won't be going for any bbq function again...

No comments: