Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy. Tired. Busy. Tired.

Oh well... guess what am I doing now?... guess correct no prizes to claim ya... hahahaha.... right now I am still working ok.... but just wanna eat a small snake to rest my mind for awhile first... hahahaha....

well.... last whole week been really busy working... dunno what is morning... what is night.... been working since starting day in the morning till the next early morning of the day....

but lucky... yesterday sunday didn't go back to work... if not... sure become like a zombie...
and last sat me knocked from 5.30pm.... to meet my dearie for dinner at his house.. as his mum got cooked my share... phew... lucky.... dearie saved me.... if not... will have to join my other colleagues to work till 3am on sat... gosh...

this year really very jialat.... boss hired those part-timers all kanasai... no one wants to work late even got OT pay also dun want... and yet let us (the old-birds) work like nobody business...

haiz.... me still have to tahan for 1 more week plus... then... hahahahaha... saiyolana liao... yeah....

ok... got to get back to work again.... hope this week don't work too late... *cross fingers*

No comments: