Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nervous over.. time to take action

yes... nervous over... now is time to take action..... lolx.. sounds like something serious... but not really serious lah.... just that today I took half day leave and went for job interview... at Christine's company... so happened that they have 2 different depts also looking for staff.... one is under sales admin assistant... another is under accounts assistant...

and today interview went quite smooth I guess... at first I still thought no hope... as I heard them said they will also consider other candidates... cause by meaning other candidates... I sure will have no hope for me... as firstly I dun have high cert like those diploma la, degree la, bachelor la and not even an "O" graduates... cos  I only a "N" lvl graduates... then secondly.. I have less experiences on other fields... so may not score high marks too... but then..... I really didn't expect Christine will call me right afew mins later when I was on bus back home and told me that  I am selected by the finance senior... lolx... I was so excited and happy... meaning  I can change my job liao... and I can learn more new things liao.... yeah.... excited excited...

hopefully my this stupid company can let me go early and join Christine they all... haha...

anyway... got to Thanks God for answering my prayers.... Amitabba...

1 comment:

Kazzzzzzz said...

Wow, hey girl, dun let ur paper qualifications affect your mindset lah... Congrats on landing a new job in a new environment! (^_^)