Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HaPpY 2008

Last night really a funfilled date for me.... as after work, me and Chris last minutes decided to watch fireworks @ the esplanade there... as this will be our first time watching fireworks together... hehe... sounds romantic ma? hee...

DSC00332

as usual.... the whole place @ esplanade there is packed with full of ppl.... but lucky me and dearie found a place to sit down and relax first while waiting the time to struck at 12 midnight...

see dearie busy playing with his mobile and me busy taking pics... muahahahahahaha...

DSC00335

dun be mistaken... this is not fire circle that used in those circus... it's the singapore flyer near the esplanade there... so nice n beautiful with those red lights up...

and soon after... time start to struck at 12 midnight and everyone is getting ready to snap the most exciting and beautiful thing going on...





see so nice this year fireworks.... its so nice to have my dearie to watch it with me this year...

dear... i love u lots !!!!

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

nice fireworks! i'm glad you had a great time with your dearie.

HAPPY 2008