Friday, January 4, 2008

Sudden Death



This year 2008... I thought we will have a bright and peaceful year ahead.... until I heard from news about this.........

Our most cheerful actor/celebrity, Jimmy Nah aka MC King had passed away suddenly this afternoon... Ever since young, I have been watching his variety shows and really like his cheerfulness... no doubt he is just a small celebrity... but we still like him that much for his humorous character.... and well.... just like that... he is gone.... to a better place....

I really dunno why nowadays all those people will actually died so sudden.... and all those doctors can only said one reason... which is "Heart Attack"

What's really wrong with our lifestyle ??? I mean... is it the food we eat ? the stress at work? or just simply nothing to do will also get heart attack ??

I suddenly wonder, What is Life ?

Is Life really that fragile ? Like a glass, simply drop will break into pieces? Like a balloon, simply just poke will burst ?

I wonder.... How much time do we still have now ??

No comments: