Saturday, January 5, 2008

Handsome Dearie

Hehehe.... today I got chance to make fun of dearie.... haha.... cause today he went for a haircut this afternoon after work.... lets see how he looks like after haircut.....

 

DSC00337 DSC00338

ta-dah...... proudly present my Brand New Dearie, CHRIS NG

haha.... isn't he now look more smart than ever? with now the short hair and stylish look... haha... lolx... can't help to take more pics of him with his new hairstyle... haha.... at one side of view he does look abit like Chen Han Wei whom he also got the similar hairstyle with my dearie... haha....  now... lets see which MediaCorp artist does my dearie looks like? hahaha.... I also dunno too... that's what some ppl said that he does look like one... lolx.....

anyway.... when we were at Bugis Junction, we happened to meet Chris's ex-colleagues and chatted with them for awhile.... and  I happened to realise one SECRET from them too!!! hahahahaha...........

now.... let's see if dearie would let me tell you guys about this secret ma or not... hehehehe.... what a funny secret I have known... haha.... and with this secret... I kept making fun of dearie until he start to attack me with his tickle tickle me... haha...

what a joyful evening I had today....

No comments: