Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2nd day at new job

Woo... time flew very fast... cny going to over soon... and i had started my new job for the 2nd day... still not getting used to it... especially the system... very much complicated to learn and remember those steps isn't that easy.... guess need more time for me to digest.... haha.... and i realised another thing is... time working here is very much faster than my previous company... just a blink of eye already lunch time.... then after lunch blink another eye already knock off time.... wow..... is like time not enough for me to finish my workload for the day.... hope i can manage by the month end closing... god bless me....

luckily my supervisor, Michelle is a nice lady... very patience to teach me.... hee... hope she won't find me keep pestering her... haha....

and well today after work... went to meet dearie and go to his aunt's house to bai nian and for dinner... as his aunt wanna see me in person... haha.... after seeing his aunt, find that she is a nice lady to chat with... cheery and friendly.... n her whole family all talking in teochew... haha.... luckily i am one of them too... if not dunno what they talking about also.... lolx....

and after staying for awhile we took bus back to home early as tomorrow still need to work...

No comments: