Saturday, February 23, 2008

Latest Update...

Well, well, well.... it's time for me to change abit of my blog look again... hahaha.... this time round, I am making use of different colors ... to make it feel like it's magic.... full of colors.... wahaha.... no, I am not a magician... not going to make any magic for you guys to see ya... sorry... haha... just trying to make my blog look more fresh than ever... for once a while change its look... like those in fashion you know... hahaha....

anyway.... these few days been busy with those cny visitings lah... busy working under new job lah.... busy dating lah... bla bla bla... haha... so no time for me to update... somemore I have been lack of ideas of what to blog also.... wahahaha....

guess now latest news is that HK actor Edison Chen's biggest news in Asia, of his big mistake for not being properly destroy his those sex pics and video... and let those idiots taken advantage of them... I feel quite surprise and shocked on this news... I know now is in 2000 century... where most youngsters are "open-minded" but then... I never expected HK actors and actress also very daring....

now, this is a lesson to teach those ppl to be more careful when download pics or videos into pc... once you've store something "dirty" into your pc... and so damn lucky to have your pc spoilt... then... you ought to get prepare to let the 3rd party to get hold of them... unless you get ready a hammer to hammer your spoilt pc and buy a new one... wahahaha.....

No comments: