Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY Eve

Hurray..... today is cny eve... right now I'm writing a post in my blog here for the first post in Feb... as these few weeks I have been super busy with work.. till I do not know when is day when is night.... but luckily.... today is my last day at my current company....

all my colleagues really can't bear to see me leave.... as I have been working with them for 8 years... these 8 years is like working in a family... where all my colleagues treated me very nice... like brothers n sisters... sometimes... it's really hard to say goodbye.... but for my own future... I really need to go.....

anyway... today I had collected 4 ang baos... haha.... 3 from my colleagues and 1 from boss... yoohoo.... happy.....

just now met dearie to do last min shopping at Compasspoint... haha... bought 2 sets of new bedsheets... one for me and one for parents.... and also bought 2 shirts for dearie...

and now.... waiting to countdown for cny liao... yeah......

No comments: