Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Farewell dinner

Just now after work, went down to J8 to have farewell dinner with my ex-colleagues and lady boss @ Cafe Cartel at J8 branch...

Luckily today not much things to do at work so can knock off on time... as yesterday already done my part finish le... but think tomorrow and friday will be busy for me... lots of paper work to clear off....

anyway... was having fun time dinner with my ex-colleagues... miss those laughters and jokes... haha.... and also enjoy the good food while chatting.... in the end eat until very full.... haha.....

after dinner we still called ice-cream for dessert and continue chatting all the way... and by the time we finish off the dessert.. it's time for us to leave... while lady boss and few of my ex-colleagues went back first, the rest of us went to shop around before heading back home....

what an enjoyable evening I had today..... will miss them much....

No comments: