Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Busy Tuesday...

Today was quite busy at work... all rushing for month end closing... worked till 8pm then can knocked off work... was super hungry... quickly rush back home for dinner....

and last night after work, went to meet up with dearie and rush back to his home for dinner as his mum got cooked their 拿手好菜 - 猪脚醋 cooked in a very big pot... haha... and also got steamed fish head... nice nice... his mum even asked me to bring some of the vinegar pig leg back home for my parents to try...

afterall... guess only my dad likes it... while my mum still can't used to the color too dark and the flavour too strong... haha.... well this is the "hao liao" she dunno how to eat... hahaha....

anyway, thanks auntie... for cooking my parents' share of this vinegar pig legs...

No comments: