Friday, February 8, 2008

CNY Day 1

Woo..... yesterday was cny day 1.... where everybody is so busy going out bai nian.... and me also busy too... haha.... busy collecting ang baos.... haha.... going over to my 2nd uncle's house in the afternoon....

but first let me get prepared first to make myself pretty pretty... haha

DSC00372 do i look pretty enough? ahahaha...

saw my cousin and my relatives... enjoy chatting with my cousin... its been a long time didn't catch up...

and later followed by lion dance coming over in the evening time...

DSC00373 at my 2nd uncle's house

DSC00374

DSC00375

DSC00376

DSC00377 the good luck number that the lion dance has made out.. haha....

DSC00378 DSC00379

DSC00380 DSC00381

the four chinese character words they deco out too.... nice nice....

not even got lion dance somemore still got dragon dance too... but too bad I didn't take any pic of them.. haha....

btw... do u guys notice my 2nd uncle's house very special?? yes it's special... I meant their gate.. is a pair of dragons wall gate... it's the only one in Singapore...that's when I was born till now this wall still maintain as good as it is...

and today later on will be going over to my mum's relatives side to bai nian.. followed by evening time going to my 1st uncle's house (my dad's side) for dinner...

No comments: