Saturday, January 17, 2009

3 Questions

Just now when I was reading newspapers, I saw this adv banner quite funny... it's about what will people hate being asked during Chinese New Year... I am sure some of us will definitely hate it when comes to those aunties or uncles or your other relatives who will ask you these 3 questions when they see you during CNY period.... wanna know what is it??

ok ok... here comes the top 3 questions that may hit you when your relatives see you...

  1. "Aiyo! So old still no boyfriend, ah?"
  2. "So when are you two going to have kids?"
  3. "Eh! When are you going to get married?"
haha... seriously... I'm sure my relatives will definitely ask me on question 3 ... hahaha....
so do get prepared on how to answer these 3 questions if you are being asked ya... hahaha... and share with me how you gonna answer them...

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

1) No one wants me....I'm really OLD liao :P Who wants me..I'm so mean and ugly..eheh

2) Have kids??? I'm the kid

3) Will let you know when I do