Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Dear's Birthday

Today is my dar dar 33rd Birthday... oh well someone is getting another year older liao... hehehehe.. like to kajiao him...

this afternoon went to meet him after his work at Eunos while waiting for him, I went to queue up at the Translink Ticket Office to change the new ez-link card and also top up my card... it was such a long long queue I meant the queue actually wasn't that long but is the waiting time that make the queue long.. geez... but luckily I managed to change it... hehe... like that color of the new ez-link card... turqurise color... Singpost give orange color I believe Momo will go there and change right?? haha.. coz she likes orange color... hehehe... as for red color I suppose is meant for senior citizens ba I guess... hmm wonder what color will those students get?? green? blue? or pink? hahaha...

ok back to today's topic...

so after dearie has off from his work, we head back to his home first then later went back to Ubi there to pray pray and also met dearie's whole family there too pray pray... really like dearie's niece qiqi.. coz she today very cute lor... wear red flowery qi pao leh... haha... too bad didn't take a pic of her... coz she keeps running here n there... very difficult to snap her... hahaha... so active like her brother...

anyway, after praying we head down to Toa Payoh Central there for a walk and also dinner... kind of surprise that the crowd and CNY sales isn't that much though compare to the previous years back... hmmm maybe all went to open at Chinatown liao....

after walking for awhile we settle our dinner at this hawker centre...

DSC00415

I've ordered Chicken Drumstick Rice for my dinner... my all times favourite food haha... although can't eat too often as very fattening but once a while is ok lah...

DSC00418

Dearie ordered Roasted Duck Noodle.. it just taste so-so...

DSC00417

plus a bowl of dumpling soup... yummy... and with 2 glasses of lime juice... haha... delicious...

DSC00425

ta-dah... hehehehe... purposely took a surprise pic of my dar dar... hahaha.... see he so enjoying his lime juice wor... lolx...

Last but not least... would like to wish my dear dear...

a very very very HaPpY BirThDaY !!!!!

May all your dreams come true... Muackzzzzz.... Love U

No comments: