Monday, January 5, 2009

Job Scope change...Good or Bad??

this morning received a surprise short notice from my supervisor... that's the dept that I in-charge will be swopped with my colleague... I dunno is this consider good or bad... as my dept usually got lots of things to settle and keyed into system.... whereas my colleague's one won't be that much as mine.... hmmmm....

out of sudden got such changes made me kinda wonder.... wonder is it my performance no good??? or after since I got compliments from that person... they decided to let my job get lesser as that person praised me for my hardwork done last Friday... hmmm....

just now heard from my supervisor that another colleague of mine from another dept will be having her last day at work this coming Friday.... haiz..... another person has left....

I wonder how long can I still hang on in here....

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

you shouldn't worry about other people. if you like your job stick with it. i just changed to another dept last year. it turned out better than expected.