Friday, January 23, 2009

A Date with Dearie on Friday

today after work I quickly rush down to meet my darling Dearie... hehe... coz I so so miss him... so we went to Marina Square for dinner and also shopping...

DSC00453

see my dearie so serious in playing his mobile game... haiz... really regret to bluetooth him those mobile games... that made him so concentrate on playing and forgotten about me this gf beside him... haiz... haha...

did u realized my dearie has a new hairstyle on this pic? haha yes, he got his hair cut just today only... haha.. nice nice... made him look more younger I think..

and guess where we settle our dinner?....

DSC00452 Xing Wang HK Cafe @MS

the food that we ordered for the night...

DSC00454 2 Iced Macau Coffee

DSC00455 Siew Mai

DSC00456 Fried Carrot Cake

DSC00457 Dearie has Tender Pork Ramen

DSC00458 

I've Minced Pork Ramen

DSC00462

Our dessert - Black Sesame

eat until both of us very full... haha... after that we quickly go for shopping coz it's getting late liao going to 9pm and most shops are going to close for the day already...

but end up we got nothing to buy... coz what I look for didn't have it here... wanted to look for clothes but is either no more sizes for me or wear liao not nice... sianz...

shall head down to Square 2 tomorrow to try my luck again... hopefully I can get what I want...

No comments: