Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY updates

these few days have been busy visiting home to home for chinese new year.... so been lazy to update anything recently... haha... until today then got the time to update...

well nothing much to update also coz every year also do the same old thing...

CNY Day 1 - went to my dad's side 2nd uncle's house to bai nian and also with all those relatives, uncles and aunties... managed to catch up with my cousin and primary school old fren whose dad is also working together with my dad... haha...

CNY Day 2 - early afternoon went to my mom's side uncle house then follow by home as dearie came over to my house then after that we went down to my dad's side 1st uncle house for dinner.. enjoy watching my relatives n dad gambling and the winner of the night is my dad... haha...

CNY Day 3 - sad to say I've to start work already on day 3 of cny due to the next day which is today is month end closing so have no choice but to come back work but still I've applied half day leave so work till 1pm then went down to meet dearie for shopping follow by meet dearie's da jie they all to Marina Square area that "Chun Dao He Pang"... nothing much to see not that interesting compared to those previous years....

and now here's the photos which I've took these few days...

DSC00466 CNY Day 1 make up. Nice ma?

DSC00474 on the CNY Day 1 took outside my house.. hehe...

DSC00475

at my uncle's house, lion dance.

DSC00477

the picture that the lion dance has created.. can u guess what's it ??

DSC00491

at the "chun dao he pang" very crowded

DSC00495

chinese opera characters... so cute and nice.

DSC00497

cai shen ye standing so tall and bright.... hehehe...

DSC00500

DSC00503

only manage to capture 2 animals horoscope as too crowded liao...

DSC00504

can u guess what is it? this is created by our office lion dance which perform today morning...

DSC00507

see the lion can jump n jump around our office... hahaha...

what a long entry post for today... muahahahahaha...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Happy New Year hope you have alot of angpows :D

I love lion dance.