Monday, January 12, 2009

So What?

I hate people using their position n give pressure on others...
so what if you're some director?? is it meant you can anyhow bully ppl??

to claim you're a business development director and yet you never think of how other company system works... just wanna save ur bloody time to check it out..

can't you just answer my bloody question and close case??!!

i just need to know what is your USD exchange rate on your damn bloody invoice and why you must keep on using my big bosses names to step on me?? keep using KL and P's name... damn bloody angry with these kind of person... giving all those stupid reason and didn't want to cooperate with me... saying we're the 1st company who ask this kind of bloody question compare with his other 52 partners...

hey come on, we even deal with more partners than you ok.... my all other companies also will cooperate with me and answer my question but I don't know why your stupid company can't answer mine...

really getting "hot" if you hear his damn "ang moh" scent on phone... whose name is a chinese but talk like an "ang moh"

oh well... I hope this is my last time dealing with this kind of ppl... luckily from tomorrow onwards I won't be taking charge of this dept unit.... will be switch over with another colleague's

hope everything will be smooth for me in future... *cross fingers*

No comments: