Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day with Daddy, Nite with Dearie

woohoo…. yesterday was really enjoying day for me… as yesterday Tuesday is my daddy off day so I spent my time with daddy from afternoon till evening time… afternoon we went out to buy our lunch back then after lunch, we took MRT from Serangoon to Harbourfront as daddy wants to know how to go to Harbourfront centre to get tickets to Batam as he plans to go Batam with mummy… so I bring Daddy walk walk n teach him how to go… haha… then after we found the place we walked towards VivoCity for window shopping… visit Samsung store n saw their latest LED TV wow…. it’s so slim like a paper…. damn cool lor…. but also damn expensive lor… heard they cost abt S$6K!!! omg…. unless let us strike 4D or TOTO haha…. while daddy see other products me try playing with their latest mobile… touch screen… lol… since no money to change new phone but can try to play around also not bad… at least I know what is going on in the latest market… so that I won’t become a moutain tortise when ppl asking me… haha… the phone looks cool… but then… their camera still can’t compare with SE…

after walking for some time, it’s time to go back home liao… so we took MRT back home…

took a rest before meeting dearie in the nite time to catch the sneak preview of Transformer at Shaw Plaza Balestier… we catch at 9.15pm nearly full house even it’s on a weekday…

tf2_dtop13_1024

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

this story is abt…

Decepticon forces return to Earth on a mission to take Sam Witwicky prisoner, after the young hero learns the truth about the ancient origins of the Transformers. Joining the mission to protect humankind is Optimus Prime, who forms an alliance with international armies for a second epic battle.

conclusion: a very nice show some part of it is damn funny…. but I feel abit disappointed as the story line abit short more action instead… but I still like bumble bee… its so cute… haha… it do have feeling as he cried when Sam told him that he’s leaving him behind as he went to school…

but I guess this is not the ending part… still have continue story I suppose cause the bad guy haven’t died yet left 2 bad guys alive… damn… really hate those bad guys… but lucky Prime still alive as Sam saved him n bring him back to live… phew… Prime is still the hero of all as he scarify himself in order to save Sam…

shall give this movie 4 stars upon 5…. looking forward for the next esposide…

after movie, as its getting late so I took cab back home while dearie walked back home…

Linkin Park latest song… cool music… I LOVE IT….

No comments: