Tuesday, June 23, 2009

“Go Live” with me?

yesterday was really an “open-eye” for my dearie.. haha… but for me this is my second time watching TV entertainment in “Live” at Mediacorp studio…

as yesterday is dearie’s off day so I went to his house… its been a long time didn’t visit his house since he has changed to this job… haha…. miss his nephew n niece… but too bad his niece went out with her mum so didn’t got chance to see her… but nevermind will have chance next time… hehe….

so yesterday evening four of us (me, dearie, dearie’s mum and aunt) went to watch “综艺 Go Live” at MediaCorp studio as dearie’s aunt for free ticket so we went to watch… at first I didn’t want to go cos for me its kinda boring to watch… haha but becoz dearie never watch before so I let him have this chance to watch it… haha… for his first timer… lolx…

actually supposed can’t take photos or videoing… but because still early haven’t start recording so I took some snaps at there… hahaha…

IMG_0223

IMG_0224

IMG_0225

IMG_0226

see my dearie so excited n happy…. haha…

20090622011

dearie’s mum even got chance to take photo with famous Hokkien artist Liu Ling Ling… see auntie so happy I am also happy….

after watching we went to have our super late dinner cum supper at Balestier 24hr food court before dearie sent me to bus stop n take bus home… what a tiring but happy date with dearie… hee…

it’s so happy that ever since I was super busy with work during those days… n now is the time for me to spend some time with my loved ones…. while I still got chance…

No comments: