Friday, June 12, 2009

Stressful week

this whole week has been a stressful one for me.... I never felt so stress for work in my whole life before... n this is the first time... I guess...

so stress until I can't sleep well... can't eat well... either eat too much or eat very little... n this morning when I went to bath, I had vomit some "tang" saliva out... strange... didn't vomit food but vomit water.. maybe last nite I didn't eat normal dinner... last nite after work is already late.. so I just ate 2 slice of bread with milo... and today even super... morning eat maggie mee for breakfast... and lunch time didn't eat anything... just drink plain water.... till just now met dearie n eat mac for dinner....

guess maybe I will get slimmer if stress still sticking with me for a long time... lolx....

finally tml my turn for off day... cos boss change off day with me... so manager just now told me that I dun have to work for tml.... yeah... finally..... has been waiting for this day for so long... haha....

No comments: