Saturday, June 27, 2009

High Tea Buffet Birthday Treat

this afternoon after went out with mum… took a short rest and went out again to meet my frens cum ex-colleagues as they wanna treat me eat high tea buffet at Pariss at Marina Square…

IMG_0235

me, Joey and Casey…. the former “the 3 musketeers” haha….

IMG_0236

starting with apetitizer… i only tried a few haha… but taste yummy…

IMG_0237

then follow by dim sum… main course… then desserts… bla bla bla… eat until so full….

it’s been a long time didn’t catch up with them liao… so took this chance and enjoy chatting with them… really enjoy myself…

so after our heavy lunch we proceed with window shopping and shop around Marina Square… end up didn’t buy anything from there… haha… just see see look look..

then we took mrt down to Bugis and continue window shopping…. so this time round Casey and Joey got buy something… and me just window shop… haha….

after walking for awhile as its time for dinner so Joey went back to have dinner with her family while me and Casey continue walking till 8pm then went to food court to have our dinner…

IMG_0238

I had grilled fish fillet spaghetti for my dinner…

IMG_0240

plus iced milo with ice cream as my drink… yummy

after our dinner, we took bus back home…. woo… home sweet home…

p/s… another ex-colleague still remember my birthday as well so she ask them to bring n give me this belated present… and I love it…

IMG_0242 front look

IMG_0241 back look

this birthday card is very special… cos its handmake n its cardboard feel… haha…

IMG_0243 wanna guess what’s it inside???

IMG_0245 ta-dah…. it’s a female teddy bear which wear a dress…

haha so cute… even my dearie also said its look cute… thanks Ah Chen for this gift…

No comments: