Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am Free again

from today onwards... I am free again.... coz rite now I have become jobless again... haha... oh well... what a life... just a small matter can turn into real so big issue... n asked me to go rite away... what a way that they can give such an excuse... anyway... I am counted as lucky that I no need to pay for that penalty salary back to company... (real thanks to my manager for putting good words for me) but hey thanks to her too if not for her I won't be getting so stress up n make things in this way....

oh boy... I have break my own record... as I work for so short period of time... lolx... the longest period I work is 9yrs plus... and the shortest period is 1 month plus... isn't it amazing... hahahahaha...

anyway.................. shall continue looking for jobs again... wish me good luck....

feeling low morale is really difficult to stand up again.....

No comments: