Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hope ice cream can melt my stress away

today went to meet Elaine n Ter for a short catch up in Ang Mo Kio Hub as Elaine wants to get the pink coco cola glass from me… so I meet them n pass it to her n also she passed me a full set of last time Mac gave that Olympus glass for my dearie Chris as promise long time ago… haha…

so after that, we went walking around do some window shop and we decided to take a rest at Anderson’s ice cream shop for some ice cream as snack… haha…

 DSC00637

we ordered a family fondue with 10 mini different flavours of ice cream…

DSC00639

got marsh marlow, wafer, cookie, fruits and ice cream… yummy….

DSC00638

I think taste better than Hazgen Daz ??? what do u think?? anyone has tried and compare??

after finish eating , we carry on our window shopping before Elaine n Ter accompany me to bus stop n take bus 76 down to Marine Parade to wait for my dearie off work…

haiz… why I still feel so stress after eating ice cream????

sianz.. tomorrow is Monday again…. so SIANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really dun wish to go work tomorrow n ever……

can someone help me to destress?????? I am really F**King  S T R E S S now……

No comments: