Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sunny Saturday

its been a week since I last update... haha... well... actually nothing much to update about... just that my new job been quite a smooth one I suppose... and recently just being transfer to Woodlands branch for training... sob sob.... no more at Orchard road liao.... will miss my teacher n colleagues at Orchard branch... they are really nice ppl to know with.... friendly and helpful... and can joke around... and sometimes still got free food to eat... haha... especially the sweet potatoes soup dessert... woo... although I just be with them for 2 weeks but is like working with them for years... haha....

yesterday just started to report to work at Woodlands branch... office is kinda smaller than Orchard branch... but still ok lah.... colleagues wise... so far... first day at there still ok ba... also friendly... and still got this uncle very funny... keep on joking with us... haha...

but somehow I start to feel abit stress... dunno why... maybe my new teacher had told me there are alot of paperwork need to be done for new store coming up... so I need to get prepare for this kind of pressure... hmm... hopefully... won't be that difficult to do ba...

just read from newspapers that the new shopping mall, City Square at Little India will be a 11 storey shopping mall... wow.... cool... hehe... can't wait to work at there... haha... after work can go shopping... hahaha....

No comments: