Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What I've Done

Today is 1st of July.... half year has just gone like that.... how times flies...

What have you done so far??

For me, this year isn't really good.... have been retrenched.... have been jobless... have been job hunting.... and now still carry on job hunting....

I wonder when will my dark clouds be swept away and rainbow and sunshine comes....

Life is full of ups and downs.... but for me... I feel that more downs rather than more ups...

Try to think positive?? but I fear that the higher hope I put in, the higher chances of getting disappointed I will get....

Somehow my mood for these few days has been swinging.... swing swing swing....

hmmm talking about swinging.... its really been a long long time never sit on a swing.... does anyone know where got swing to play???? hahaha....

I remember when young I love to play swing at my house downstair playground... but now no more liao.... all change to safety playground..... sob sob.... how boring....

haiz..... what is Life to me????

No comments: