Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yummy desserts @ Chinatown

this afternoon went to meet my dearie @ Chinatown as he meeting his friend over there for a chat… so I went down to Chinatown to meet him… suppose to meet him at the Chinatown MRT station… but when I reached there didn’t see him at all so I called his mobile… but no answer…. then I keep calling and calling until I get angry….. cos I start to get worry about him… wonder what happen to him as he never picks up my call… after trying for several times of calling I fed up and walked up to OG People Park and walk myself… then I received his sms.. saying he’s coming now… as I am very angry at him so didn’t bother to reply his sms… then he called me… at first I didn’t want to answer his call… cos I really feel so angry at that moment… but then….. I try to cool down myself and answered his call in the end… haha…. but my tone on the phone still in angry tone… although I never shouted at him but I just simply told him to look for me himself.. didn’t wanna tell him where am I…

but end up I still told him I was at the lady shoes department… haha… well guess this is what they call love…. hahaha… one min angry at him the next min forgive him..

was looking for my shoes or sandals for working but didn’t managed to fine one suitable one.. haiz…. so headache sia…

end up I bought a new bag at OG lolz…. haiz…. my eyes are getting way too spoilt… always look at things n want to buy…. haiz…. eyes spoilt ya….. my poor wallet…

so after shopping we went to other place to walk walk and settle our late lunch at Mac and follow by desserts at “Tang Shui” a dessert stall

DSC00656

mine is Red Ruby

DSC00657

dearie one is Honey Dew Sago

both desserts taste nice… shall go back for second try if got chance… hehehe

No comments: