Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sushi Sushi

these few days me and dearie have been visiting different Japanese restaurants to try their sushi sushi… hehehehe… as both of us love Japanese food especially sushi…. hehehehe… so last Sunday we went to Orchard Paragon for a walk… suppose to look for a birthday gift for deaire’s nephew’s birthday but end up didn’t managed to find what we want… so we just walk around and found that there is a Japanese restaurant at level 5 “Sushi Tei” so we went in to have our lunch there… like their atmosphere there as it’s big compare to other Japanese restaurants…

managed to take some pics so let the pics say the words.. haha…

tn_IMG_0246 fried salmon skin… very nice

tn_IMG_0250 our all time favourite

tn_IMG_0251 dear’s favourite – salmon bon

 tn_IMG_0254

my main course – fried rice with crab legs

tn_IMG_0253 another sushi favourite

tn_IMG_0261

sushi train… choo choo…

now lets see what I took when we eating… hahaha… random pics…

tn_IMG_0248

dear, can feed me one slice??? hehe

tn_IMG_0249

ok… open mouth… ahhhh…. hahahahahah…

tn_IMG_0255

now my turn…

tn_IMG_0256

sorry, I eat my own… dun let you eat… hahahaha…

tn_IMG_0257

hmph… nevermind… I take myself n eat… =p *bleh*

tn_IMG_0259

yummy… drink one slip of hot green tea and continue…

tn_IMG_0263

one time piece for you… open mouth… aahhh….

tn_IMG_0264

yeah…. I eat the last piece of salmon skin… hehehehe…

it was so full after our lunch…. so we walked to the new shopping mall at Orchard Ion to digest our stomach… hehehe…

its was somehow similar like Vivo City except in small version… nothing much to shop around as all mostly are branded shops… haven’t visit the basement shops yet as we got to rush back to dearie’s house for dinner….

so before we head back home, I took a few pics of the front view building…

tn_IMG_0265

dearie acts like a tour guide… hahahaha…

tn_IMG_0266

building with full of glasses….

tn_IMG_0267

another tall view of Ion….

No comments: