Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yummy food but look gross

today afternoon went to meet my dearie and we went to Bugis for a walk… then head down to OG there walk walk too… wanted to buy a new pair of shoes or sandals for working but didn’t manage to find a nice and suitable pair for me… sob sob… I really hate it when comes to look for shoes or sandals… cause every time I just can’t find a rite one for me… either the design look nice but price too expensive or price is reasonable but can’t fit my feets… aaarrrgghhhh…. really headache leh…haiz…

then after that we went to Jalan Besar to eat the famous Scissors Curry Rice

DSC00654

DSC00655

I am sorry if this pic look too gross to you… haha… but hey.. it’s delicious… and it’s famous leh… everyday also got long queue leh… and guess what.. just now I even saw mediacorp artise “Lim Xiang Ping” with a guy eating this scissors curry rice too!!! haha.. although nobody can recognise her as she wears a cap very low to cover her face but I still can recognise her lor… hahahaha…

it shows that how nice is this rice is… haha… its somewhat of mixed vege rice with 3 different sauces… curry sauce, braised meat sauce and chilli sauce… and your plate will be very messy like what you saw above… lol…

image

this is the stall name… normally they open from afternoon till midnite…

if you happen to be there… be sure to give it a try ya… haha…

No comments: