Saturday, July 11, 2009

Walk Shop Eat

today after work, went down to Bugis and meet up with Casey to go to Si Ma Lu Temple there to pray pray and also qiu qian for my dearie’s job interview to be success and hope he can find a better job soonest…. and also are both of us suitable to get married? hehe….

well….. end up the qian for dearie’s interview is a bad qian… haiz….. and our marriage qian is a medium one… hmmm… wonder what it means??? anyway, I just burn away the bad qian and keep that medium one… well…. I just hope everything will go smooth for dearie and me….. and really hope one day we can really start planning our future together….. coz both of us not getting younger anymore…. really need to start planning liao……….. but then………… haiz…. seems like everything is getting blocked………

I wonder why life is really unfair….. some get good life… while others get bad life….. why there isn’t fair to everyone??? haiz….. mood getting down again……….

but still not bad my fren Casey got a good qian afterall… wish her good luck on her love life…

after praying, we walked over to Bugis Village as usual so ever crowded… hate being stucked at the middle of the traffic light… I wonder who’s that stupid idiot who design this kind road crossing… no brain to think manz… hahahaha….

so we walked around Bugis Village and nothing much to shop so head to Parco Bugis and carry on shopping…

oh ya… almost forgotten… before we went to pray, we settled our lunch at Parco Bugis and had a cheap western food… this restaurant offer 1 to 1 offer which mean you only paid for 1 person’s share and another person is free… hmm not really free but is pay lesser lo… but I think still worth it… as me and my fren both of us total bill cost only S$26++ isn’t it cheap???

DSC00645

let you guess where is this restaurant… hahaha… its at Parco Bugis Junction…. (hint : at basement) …. got it ??? lolx….

DSC00648 my fren ordered this Mango Freezey

DSC00650 and I ordered this Oreo Mint MilkShake

DSC00651

and we ordered this main dish called “Snail Chicken Sausage”

DSC00653

does this look like snail to you?????? muahahahaha… if this pic look disgusting to you, I am sorry ok… hahaha…

 

ok enough about my lunch… carry on back to our shopping… oh ya… so we went to Parco Bugis Junction and carry on shopping… and end up my fren bought a pant for her nephew and a bottle of eye cream for her eyes… haha…. and me? I only bought 2 hair clips and 1 pair of perfume from SaSa which cost me S$106.20 for a big bottle which comes with a free bottle of smaller version for the same fragrance… DKNY new flavour… Cherry Blossoms… cause my perfume has finish already and today got the time to buy it… I still haven’t find a new belt… haiz… as my old belt is flaking its skin already…

so after shopping, we settled our dinner at MOF… as my fren has never tried before so we give it a try…. haha… then after that we wanted to take bus home but it started to pour very heavy rain… so end up we took a cab back home….

what a tiring and wet wet Saturday…. tonight sure very nice to sleep… hehehehe….

No comments: