Thursday, March 1, 2007

Having D&D Lunch In Office

1st of March... what a special day we had @ office... and this was our first time ever throwing a buffet lunch in office reception there rather than having outside office... haha... nice setting of cos... as they are recommended by me... hehe... the buffet is from my cousin's company which he worked under Kriston F&B... their office is near to us anyway.... food is nice I must say... only that they really prepared for just nice amount of food for us 35 persons as my company got 40 ppl... n it's my lady boss's idea of doing that... ordering only for 35 share rather than make it exact 40 share... damn niao.... end up the food is rather not enough...

after finishing our lunch, we quickly had our lucky draw as our drivers need to go out for delivery already.... as we quickly took our turns to take... and I got a box of Julie's biscuits plus an ang bao containing $90 cash and $40 of NTUC shopping vouchers... consider quite good I guess... as this year the lucky draw gifts not that good and more...

overall we had so much fun when having lucky draw... all of us enjoy ourselves...

but I guess maybe this will be my last D&D I had with them... who knows I may resign and set my own freedom... hahahahaha....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Congrats! Good & auspicious lor :D