Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tired. Moody. but yet Relax.

y tired? cos today i really test my patience... by waiting for my dearie to off work sit at the floor bench at eunos mrt station there for 2.5hrs.... while waiting.... i listen to my mp3.... thinking lots of things.... n started to feel very moody..... i dunno y.......

n at last dearie came n we took bus back to his hse for dinner....

after dinner... dearie said want to go whampoa market there to buy satay... so i follow him......... then half way to there... out of sudden I felt something drop on my nose... it's bird shit... yucks... so unlucky.... i asked dearie to help me... but he didn't... n even laugh at me....... so no choice.... i used my hand to clean it off my nose n quickly walked to the water basin at the hawker ctr there n clean my hands and nose... dearie keep laugh at me... so angry with him...

then after we went back to dearie's hse n enjoy the satay...

DSC00324

DSC00325

took this 2 pics when dearie carry kai kai up n sit on his neck....

see how close their relationship is... uncle with nephew... like father  n son... lolx...

anyway... soon after... dearie sent me to bus stop and wait for bus to fetch me home.... while waiting for bus... my moodiness starts again.... n kept quiet n dun feel like talking to dearie.... as dearie not really willingly to grant my 3rd wishes for that holiday trip...

i was upset.... as he had promised me in the first place.... reached home with full of moodiness.... keep thinking of things....

somehow i feel that.... well....... nvm................. think maybe i'm thinking too much..... due to Jason's gone ba i guess..........

n suddenly i feel that i hve teary eyes... tears just dropped naturally.... wonder why.... am i very emotional easily?? i dunno...

its all came naturally.... maybe too long nvr cried.... eyes store too much water... need to be released....

suddenly like to listen to this song..... i also dunno y too....

2 comments:

Paul said...

Dun b sad, I m sure Jason dun 1 us to be sad for him. I know it is hard to accept (I am still trying to accept as well), but I remembered what he told me, to continue to live life.

Kazzzzzzz said...

to cry is a sign of letting go, whatever emotion it may be.. it's healthy. don't worry.