Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back from Kaohsiung

Hey ppl..... I am back from my holiday trip.... WoW... it's really an enjoyable trip for me... although me and my dearie not feeling well during this trip... cos he's having cough and fever during these days and me my cough still haven't recover yet... so sad that we didn't got the chance to try all those their local foods.... but nevertheless, I have spent finish all my taiwan dollar... hahaha.... crazy shopping here n there... bought lots of stuff... bought a pair of Converse shoes for myself, a cute monkey cartoon print umbrella, so called branded Burberry handbags for my mum n dearie's younger sis, T-shirts for dearie's family, souvenirs, tea, cookies, etc.... until my luggage all full... haha....

dearie's luggage even super... from small to biggest can even store a human being inside his luggage.... lolx.... imagine how big his luggage is...

actually was back to singapore yesterday evening... but too tired to do anything... so today as I am on leave... so got the time to settle down quickly and unpack everything and upload my pics and blog here... hehehe....



so here it's the pics which I took over there.... do enjoy... hehe...

No comments: