Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shopping Spree Part 3

Oh well.... today I met up with dearie and went down to Square 2 and Velocity for a walk... to look for my sling bag... and  I realised Velocity didn't have Puma this brand.. and that's very strange.. as  I thought this shopping mall is a sports mall where they should have all sports brands inside... but yet to find Puma shop there...

anyway... after walking for 2 rounds... I finally decided to buy Adidas sling bag... look just nice for me... haha....

and just when we walked to Square 2, we saw a crowd over there... and realised those ppl are actually watching boxing wrestle on stage...

DSC00402

sorry for the blur image... just trying to take a snap of it... exciting but yet scary... as its our first time ever saw it LIFE !!! haha....

and after buying my sling bag, we went to Haagen Dazs for ice-cream.... yeah... haha...

DSC00403

see my dearie smile so wide when he saw his ice-cream coming... haha....

DSC00404 DSC00405

dearie and mine ice-cream... nice nice... yummy.... using my starhub points to exchange for this ice-cream voucher... heehee....

overall... I had a nice weekend with dearie.... muack... I love YOU, Chris dear...

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

ai yah so sad..why didn't you bring me??? :(

ice-cream looks good :D