Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shopping Spree Part 1 and 2

Wahahahaha.... yesterday after work went to J8 and met up with KC, my ex-colleague for dinner... it's been quite awhile since our last meet up.... catch up with her abit about my ex-company matter... seems that everything goes out well... just that my stupid ex-boss still haven't pay me back my Jan n Feb commission... still got to wait till April and dunno will I get my pay or not.... that's very terrible... for such bosses like that... who got money to build a 4 storey house for own n yet no money to pay employees' salary... still have to drag it... God damn it... shld have left the company early rather than still stay back to help them till Feb...

I wonder if such cases like that, can we write a letter to MOM and complain or not?? hmmm.... really can't stand them....

anyway.... forget abt this for awhile.... shall carry on writing abt my happy stuff...

well... talking abt shopping spree... last night I bought a new pair of HushPuppies shoes for work n travel... as my old pair spoilted just last Thurs... gosh.... really fated.... my old pair of HushPuppies which company me for almost 2yrs... sob sob.... well there's always a saying that old one don't go new one won't come right? haha....

and today... this afternoon went to meet dearie n we went to Chinatown to change money to Taiwan money... first time seeing so many $$$ hahahahaha... but too bad... not in SGD... lolx... if not sure good loh... hahahahaha.....then after that... we went to OG to buy my new luggage as my old one also spoilt le... haha... seems like when I want to go travel everything also spoilt.... hmmm... are they forcing me to spend money like flowing water???

still haven't buy my sling bag... really headache as dunno which brand to buy.... Nike don't have the design I want.... seems like Adidas n Puma have the design I like.... hmmmm.....

No comments: