Thursday, March 6, 2008

Looking forward...

Woooooo now what I can do is.... looking forward to my taiwan trip with my dearie in this month... hehe... can't wait to travel again.... it's been quite a long time never travel le... since the last trip to... Macau with my friends taking on planes.. haha.... oh well... I hope I can enjoy myself and relax abit more.... life is so stress.... must really take a break some times...

and well... these few days didn't really update much on my life.... just that now I am sticking to playing online mahjong on this webby... www.viwawa.com a webby to play games with online ppl.... haha... quite cool.. still can create an avator character.. so cute... for those who are members please do add me ya... my username is wendychia_ch... so if u see me there... do play with me... hahahaha....

these few days been rainy days... feel good to sleep.... but not good for hanging clothes... awww..... my clothes wash liao not yet dry.... sob sob..... hope the weather will turn to sunny back again soon.... miss the sun so much.... hahahaha

No comments: