Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crazy of ME

Oh well... guess all of you must be saying I am over CRAZY on my blog looks.... that I keep on changing and changing my blog skin style and colors... muahahahahahahaha.....

YEAH!! I am CRAZY.... too crazy on my looks... Oops!! no lah... I mean too crazy on my blog looks lah... hahaha.... well... just wanna kinda look different from others bah.... and hmm... going for Blog Fashion Style??!! hahahaha.... sounds cool? haha...

well..... actually.... I just wanna make myself happy.... to recover from sadness that I just knew today.... which was this afternoon I got a sms from KC, my ex-colleague saying that my ex-lady boss's mum has passed away this morning in hospital.... when I saw this sms.... I knew it was expected... its just matter of time only... due to her mum is already old and got sickness...

guess... that's LIFE.... some goes, some comes... and that's the cycle of LIFE.... it will never change....

No comments: