Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kaohsiung !! Here I Come...

Yes...... few more hours till...... tomorrow early morning....  I will be flying off to Taiwan, Kaohsiung.... with my dearie and his colleagues and boss... cool.... hehehehe.... cos  I always wanted to visit Taiwan... it's one of my dream comes true.... although not to the main city in Taipei but still I am happy enough to visit Kaohsiung... as long it's in Taiwan... hahaha....

                              welcome_to_taiwan

but I hope Kaohsiung isn't that messy in Taipei cos  I know they are having voting session... which I know they always getting messy every year at this time...

dearie suggest me not to bring any GREEN or BLUE color of clothes to wear just in case they mistaken that I am one of their opposite supporters... gosh.... now I need to look for another jacket... as mine is in GREEN color!!! shit.... so suai... haiz....

hope I can get a nice jacket later when  I do my last min shopping for my trip... hehehe.... and yes... today I am on leave... wahahaha.... take leave just to pack my luggage and do last min shopping for my trip... muahahaha...  isn't that great for me? hahaha.....

No comments: