Friday, March 28, 2008

New Dream List

After my dream of visiting Taiwan had been fulfilled... now I have new dream list.... hehehe....

Which is....

I wish to have these 2 things ~

                         nike bag

1.  a Nike handbag for work or outing use.  I regret that  I didn't buy in Taiwan... saw it at a shop there... selling ard SGD$68+ if not wrong.... but in SG not sure how much they selling... haven't go and check the price yet...

                    pink-psp

2.  a SONY PSP... I was kinda surprise that  I really wish to have this... cause in the first place,  I didn't really kind of fancy this kind of stuff... but then... when this morning I saw one of my colleague using it to watch movies... I find it real cool... not only for playing games... it can even listen music, watch movies and... hmmm I saw a camera icon... does it mean it also can take photos ma?? hmmm sounds damn cool lor...

 

so.... does anyone got any lobang for pink PSP??? say where can get a good and cheap one... haha... I am a dummy on this kind of stuff...so better make it clear to me that what will consist in this PSP thing... so that I will take note and not to let those cheaters cheat me on this....

No comments: