Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ex-colleagues gathering

This afternoon went to my ex-colleague’s house for gathering, having alacarte lunch together… having so much fun and laughter chatting together and catch up with things… as one of my ex-colleague will be flying off to Brunei and stay at there with her husband as her husband has been stationed in Brunei for work… so she got no choice but to follow… so this meal will be our last meal with her… sob sob…. gonna miss her…

so after eating, we all rest awhile and continue chatting… while some of them playing cards and some of us start to play mahjong…. woo long time never play since the last round with Elaine they all… at first, I didn’t really want to play coz they all play so big… $3 - $6 … so I just be assistant n give advice only… but later she need to go off early so I took over her place… hehe….so in the end I win $50 muahahahaha…. that seat is really “wang” good fengshui… coz earlier on my ex-colleague also got win $20 before she left… then when I played I win $50.. hehe… coz I also have to go off so my place will be another guy colleague took over… hmm wonder did he also got win ma? haha….

then after that we went over to Compasspoint for a walk and had dinner at BurgerKing… gosh… I am having too much of junk food again… haiz….. somebody please stop me for the craving…

No comments: