Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, it's Monday again...

Yep, I guess weekends and holidays always like to end very fast... and today it's Monday again! haha... and lucky me, I took one more day off from work just to relax myself at home watching those movies that I had downloaded quite a long time ago but never have any time to watch it... and yesterday I had finally watch finish a few... and today I just managed to watch finish 1 movie which is "Marley & Me" indeed it's a very touching and interesting movie for those who are dog lovers... and that included me... hehe... had actually saw this novel at Popular book store the other day but then, thinking that I don't have the time to read it so might as well just watch the movie.. lolx... trying to save time ya... haha...

anyway, later on shall have my lunch at home before heading to the bank nearby to bank in my cheque and pay bills and going over to Toa Payoh for a walk and maybe visit the National Library over there to kill the time while later in the evening meeting my fren for dinner and also accompany her to open an internet account under Starhub... as she just bought a new laptop from Toshiba... cool isn't it?

2 comments:

Venkat S Murthy said...

Pet lover?!
so, what pets do ya have?!

Venkat S Murthy said...

Also yah, Mondays are the worst thing that can happen to all offic-goers.
Especially attending calls on mondays! HOw i hated them!!