Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MC Today

this morning when reaching office feeling so so tired and whole body no strength... drag myself to work.... but halfway my headache comes... and feel abit fever.... my sorethroat is killing me also.... so asked Michelle for permission and took a day off from work and went to see doc....

doc said my throat got abit infection that's why having fever... so he gave me antibotics and panadol to relieve my fever n pain... n also lozgones for my sorethroat...

after seeing doc went to buy something to eat coz feeling super hungry... so after eating and took my medicine n went to sleep awhile till afternoon 2.30pm then wakes up for my lunch n take medicine again....

come online for awhile to check mails n later gonna go sleep again...

wish dearie is here with me now.... miss him much much.... last nite met him for dinner... guess I must have eat too many fried food n spicy food these few days thats why cause sorethroat.... sob sob....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Yo...rest well rest rest rest ;)