Saturday, April 25, 2009

Movie Freak

hahaha.... guess I am becoming a movie freak liao.... these few days been watching online movies.... managed to watch finish all the latest movies in town.... muahahahaha.... isn't it cool?

list of movies that I had watched so far online are :

  1. X-men
  2. The International
  3. The Snipper
  4. Knowing
  5. Shinshiku

watched in cinema is only Fast & Furious 4

woohoo.... going to wait for somemore movies to be uploaded then I will be able to watch it... yeah.... hahahahaha....

last nite just watched finish X-men Origins - Wolverine... not bad though worth the tickets if you catching in cinema... didn't know X-men got brother and now I know how they got that supernatural team being formed... so cool.... shall give 4 stars out of 5....

and if you are thinking to watch The International... my advice is better save your money... quite a boring movie for me... shall give 3 stars only...

The Snipper also not bad... but kinda sad ending though... only left 1 shooter alive which is Chen Guan Xi... shall give 3.5 stars out of 5

n the rest... I guess u all already know... so I dun have to say anymore...

No comments: