Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Have u been fooled yet?

wahahahahaha.... today is April Fool.... so has anyone been fooled yet?? I hope not...

well yesterday 31st March, I took a day off and morning went to Sengkang temple there with my parents to pray to my grandparents and great-grandparents... this is my first time visit them ever since they have shifted place....

after praying, daddy bring us go walk walk at Compasspoint as it's still early to go home...

nothing much to shop abt so we left and start our adventure to find a food stall selling nice fried oyster and fried keow teow... is located at Hougang ave 8

verdict for me is taste nice la... but not really fantastic leh... well I shouldn't eat those... but just try a few mouth only... not finish all definitely... haha...

then after that I went to meet dearie n his mum at TTSH as auntie went for her regular ear check up... luckily nothing serious just do some ear cleaning...

then 3 of us went to Food court n settle our lunch before heading back to dearie's house...

and today went back to work feeling no mood to work... with a whole stack of paper work need to clear geez...... really feel like sleeping when doing them.... haha...

after work went to Toa Payoh n meet dearie again for dinner n walk walk... hehehe... since dearie now no working still got chance to meet him up more often liao... hehehe... hope he can find a job faster....

No comments: