Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dinner @ HongKong Cafe

Today's so cooling.... keeps on rain and stops, rains and stops.... haiz... but it doesn't stop me for going out to meet friends, watch movie and have dinner with them... ha...



And after our movie, we went to Xin Wang HongKong Cafe for our dinner....


My drink for the night is Iced Hongkong Milk Tea... See? so special... use those metal mug to serve de... haha....

One of our appetitzer... Special Bread Toast... this is my first time trying this... taste yummy....



Ta-Da !!! and inside is....... of cos is bread la... hahahaha.... u think what? got treasure ya? lolz... it's a plain bread no fillings contain... but outside is with butter and I think honey or sweet syrup...


Last but not least... the main course... is... Chicken Chop with Fries... taste not bad... really got those Hongkong style although I never been to HongKong before but only been to Macau... but I can taste it's has those Asian style not like those western style... overall, this cafe serves good food and their price is affordable... but one small thing I must comment is... their service... although it is a HongKong cafe but doesn't mean that your service must be also like Hongkong... I mean maybe they short of waiter/waitress or whatever but as such a quite big cafe... service is really also important to us.. maybe they need some training on how to be attentive to customers.. I already encounter twice as I observe the way they work... they tend to be very busy with their own work and we need to put up our hand for quite a long time but nobody cares us like we are transparents... lolz... hope they can really go and improve their service... put their eyes on customers and not on those pass-by ppl...

No comments: