Thursday, January 4, 2007

Will history repeat itself?

Just now out of sudden, I received a call from big K... and this is the 3rd time that he had called me.... ever since we broken up that time.... 1st time he called was on the Christmas eve night where he called me and wished me Merry Christmas.... then followed by 2nd time he called was on the New Year eve night where he again called me and wished me Happy New Year.... and 3rd.... was just now he called.... and we had chatted for awhile...

What does this means? Did he miss me? so he called me? or it doesn't mean anything at all?

His 3 calls really made me surprised... wonder what he is thinking right now? but somehow, I feel kinda missing him too... as he never fail to make me laugh or smile whenever I heard his voice.... hmm.... kinda weird feelings....

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

ignore that guy! he's using you :P

Kazzzzzzz said...

Do you miss having someone make you laugh or do you miss the companionship or are you just missing attention from guys?

I don't know if I will offend anyone, but receiving calls from ex partners are generally not that good.

If both of you are still friends, then I keep my mouth shut. Otherwise, try to keep your distance ba....

Hugz. Stay strong. :)

Paul said...

I feel that u shld just treat him as a friend, but I feel that what Dalicia say may be true. Some guys really dunno how to treasure their gf when she was with him, only to regret later.

Shionge said...

In the first place may I know what's the reason for breaking up???

Receiving calls from frenz during festive season is fine but on 4 Jan?? Not special occasion right? Just be careful that's all I have to say Wendy.