Sunday, January 28, 2007

Windy Sunday

Today's weather been very nice... very windy especially... this afternoon went to Chinatown there and met up with Ed, new guy from friendster. Quite a nice guy to be with... feel comfortable when talking to him.. knowing that he just came back from Australia not long ago so bring him walk around Chinatown place.. haha... and we got to know this small place called Ann Siang Hill Park... quite a nice park to walk abt... I think it's more suitable for those wedding couples who talking photos shooting outdoor... so we walked around and found a nice bench there and sit down and chit chat... and know many interesting things from him.. haha... nice...

Felt embrarassing when he said I look prettier from my photos I show in friendster.... haha.. and he also like my nice hairstyle.. cool.... first time ever a guy told me that manz... hahahaha....
* face red already lah *

One common thing between us is both of us are the only child in our family and that his family is mirgated in Australia but he came back to Singapore for work and intend to stay back here... hmmm how nice.. and I felt curious that why he likes bigger size girls rather than slimmer ones.. haha... and his past 2 gfs were more bigger size than me though... * wonder wonder *

and one thing I know about him is he can be really honest and he can be very serious when working... hmm... that's all I can observe abt him... and shall continue observing him when got chance to meet up again... haha... a nice and cool guy that I knew so far in my life...

4 comments:

strawbearries said...

No need face red lah.. take it as a compliment!! =)

anak rahmat said...

ya lohh... be happy that someone said that abt u..

anyway i can see love in the air.. heheh

Kazzzzzzz said...

New potential? (^_^)

Shionge said...

How wonderful Wendy :D, keep us posted on new development hor...dont hide anything from us ya!