Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who's copying Who ??

Guess what I saw from TV today ??
I saw this 2 singers sing the same song manz....
No, don't get me wrong... I am not referring to that superstars lah...
I am referring to 1 Japan singer and 1 Singapore singer...
If you watch below videos, you will know who I am saying le...




this above is Japan singer

and below is Singapore singer





really dun understand why keep copying other ppl's songs leh... don't they have their own songs to sing meh...

wonder where are all those song writers gone???

3 comments:

Dalicia said...

it happens a lot! but for this song...ayaka is the original singer..

i guess they like the song and want to sing it in their own version

Kazzzzzzz said...

Even if it's copying, if the singer can portray the song in their own style, it's not too bad. WOrst is the singer who copies even the style. THat would be bad..

Loo said...

Actually this is not copying. This is something like copyright of the song bought by the company and the singer belongs to them can translate and sing in their version. The person that wrote the song will get "commission" or copyright fee for it.