Friday, January 19, 2007

Too Sudden... Too Shocked...

Just now received a call from KC.... got shocked when I heard her said this shocking news into my ears.... till now I still can't believe it is true.... I thought I was dreaming... but it's not...

I knew it is something bad will happen whenever I got this bad feeling inside me... but I didn't know it is her...

KC told me over the phone that her mum told her that Ein Shia's mum has been murdered in Malaysia hometown... after her relatives there reported that she is missing for 3 days and they found her body buried together with her motorcycle... it is to be said that Ein Shia's mum had quarrelled with her working ppl over there in Malaysia rubber trees plant farm about work matters so ended up both parties quarrel very fiecrely... as Ein Shia's mum is one of the 不好惹的人, those kind of woman and is famous in their hometown... so most of the ppl there didn't really get along well with her... but I didn't know this will happen to her...

Why God likes to 作弄人 ?

You already took her daughter away from her 2 years ago.... why still can't just let her mum live well and stay strong??.... why must you so hard hearted to a powerless woman.... why???!!!!

I know this woman is not a really nice person... but she already aged... why can't you just let her go peacefully but instead let her being murdered???

at this point... I really miss my friend Ein Shia... as now, she can finally reunite with her mum in Heaven... I dunno this is a good ending or a sad strategy..... for now, I can only say is I feel so down right now...

No comments: